Century has made fine fishing rods for over 33 years. Our rods are designed and built to perform in the most demanding and exacting of circumstances and should give you years of fishing enjoyment. Each of our rods comes with Rod Care Guide and Registration card and if you follow the guidance in this card – then you will probably never need to read much further. We recognise that accidents happen and if you do have a problem, either contact the dealer from whom you bought the rod or contact us and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- Please register your rod with us within 30 days of purchase and keep your proof of purchase for any warranty claim. You can either register online or use the Rod Registration card that came with your rod.
- The Century warranty applies to the original owner and is given in addition to your statutory rights under the laws of England. The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner.
- Century warrants that a rod is free from defects when supplied by an authorised dealer. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, Century will, at its discretion, repair or replace the product free of charge. In other cases a charge will be made to cover labour and materials used in the product. Please email us with a description of the work required info [@] century.uk and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Century makes its rod blanks available to custom builders and in these cases a warranty claim is limited to the rod blank.
- The Century warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or loss covered by normal insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, trapped in car doors or crushing.
We recognize that many of our rods have been in service for over 20 years and will need attention at the factory or through an authorized repairer. In these cases, please contact us for guidance and help. Email: info [@] century.uk
Century is the first rod company in the world to operate ISO9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety standards. Operating to these internationally recognised standards means we have total control and traceability over what we make and the materials we use. These standards are independently audited each year to give you peace of mind in our product.
To service or repair Century products:
1. Contact the Century dealer from whom you purchased the rod and they will help you process the work with us,
2. Send your rod or damaged section(s) – securely packaged and with a completed advice note (See: Download Printable Advice Note – PDF) giving your full contact details to:
Century Composites Ltd,
58-59 Hutton Close,
Crowther Industrial Estate,
Tyne & Wear,