NG Waterproof Jacket
- Three garments in the waterproof range; bib & brace, jacket and a smock which are sold separately to ensure that you get the best possible fit combination.
- All garments are manufactured to the highest standards using a three-layer construction which consists of a 100% nylon outer, a fully waterproof and breathable membrane and a 100% polyester lining. These three layers are bonded together giving the fabric with a 15000mm hydrostatic head and a breathability rating of 5000mpv.
- In addition, the garments are fully tape sealed to ensure there is no leaking through any of the exposed seams.
- Finished in dark blue with subtle grey trim and the iconic Century logo in white.
- Two zipped cargo pockets both with storm flaps
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets both with storm flaps.
- Adjustable elasticated waist band to ensure a perfect fit.
- Adjustable elasticated hem to help prevent draughts.
- Fully adjustable, slightly oversized integral hood with wired peak.
- Neoprene inner cuffs.
- Adjustable outer cuffs with Velcro fittings.
- Two-way, heavy duty main zip with Velcro fastening storm flap.
- Size Guide (Chest): Medium (40-42″), Large (42-44″), XL (44-46″), XXL (46-48″), XXXL (48-50″)
- Measurement (Armpit to Armpit): Medium (24″), Large (26″), XL (26.5″), XXL (27″), XXXL (28.5″)
- If you plan on wearing a very thick puffa style jacket underneath we would recommend going up 1 size.
- If you plan on just wearing a hoody or fleece underneath we would recommend going with your usual size.