Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match LD
Deceptively powerful in the butt despite its low blank diameter this sensitive fishing rod has been upgraded and enhanced using our latest technologies. The rod capability will delight UK South Coast anglers and European anglers who needs a rod that can handle conditions from mixed to smooth ground.
|Length||Casting Ratio||Butt Length||Tip Length||Butt Diameter*||Guides||Reducer||Rod Bag||Price|
|13′||1¾ – 5¼oz||Equal||Equal||0.74″||AT Titanium K||No||Yes||£610.00|
Butt Diameter* – blank diameter measured at the logo position
The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match LD has been in Jeremy Schrader’s capable hands in Australia for development and testing. Jeremy was primarily responsible for the development of its predecessor and has brought his wealth of experience to bear on this updated model. Deceptively powerful in the butt despite its low blank diameter this sensitive fishing rod has been upgraded and enhanced using our latest technologies. The rod capability will delight UK South Coast anglers and European anglers who needs a rod that can handle conditions from mixed to smooth ground.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- SG-T Glass and IM carbon cored tip for bite indication sensitivity
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier and fixed spool
- Tied in purple metallic, silver inlays and tips. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim band – upper butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
Century factory finished beach rods are fitted with premium American Tackle Nanolite Titanium K guides and Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The K guide shape is automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels.
|s12 Tip Ring||s10||s10||s10||s12||s16||s20||s25||From Top of Butt||s30|
|5″||5″||5″||6″||8″||11 ½”||19 ½”||8 ½”|