Century has made fine fishing rods for over 40 years. Our rods are designed and built to perform in the most demanding and exacting of circumstances and should give you years of fishing enjoyment. Each of our rods comes with Rod Care Guide and Registration card and if you follow the guidance in this card – then you will probably never need to read much further. We recognise that accidents happen and if you do have a problem, either contact the dealer from whom you bought the rod or contact us and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- Please register your rod online with us within 30 days of purchase and keep your proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- The Century warranty applies to the original owner. The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner.
- Century warrants that a rod is free from defects when supplied by an authorised dealer. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, Century will at its discretion, repair or replace the section. In other cases a charge will be made to cover labour and materials used in the product. Please use the contact form with a description of the work required and we will respond as soon as we can.
- Century makes its rod blanks available to custom builders and in these cases a warranty claim is limited to the rod blank
- The Century warranty does not cover wear and tear from using the rod or loss covered by insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, accidental user damage (car doors, pier wall, standing on part etc).
Century is the first rod company in the world to operate ISO9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Health & Safety standards. Operating to these internationally recognised standards means we have total control and traceability over what we make and the materials we use. These standards are independently audited each year to give you peace of mind in our product.
To service or repair Century products:
Contact the Century dealer from whom you purchased the rod and they will help you process the work with us.
Send your damaged or service section(s) – securely packaged and with a completed advice note (See: Download Printable Advice Note – PDF) giving your full contact details to:
Century Composites Ltd,
58-60 Hutton Close,
Crowther Industrial Estate,
Tyne & Wear,
TO REGISTER YOUR CENTURY ROD WITH US:
You can register your rod online – click here to register now.
- The original owner is responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance of the rod sections to Century Composites Ltd. Alternatively, you may hand the sections to your Century dealer and request them to return it to Century
- Century reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered by this warranty.
- Where replacement sections are specially manufactured, there may be colour variations to the original and in the case of cork – variations in texture and colour.
- The Century warranty does not cover consequential or incidental liability damages.